H.E.A.R.T.S. Baby Loss Support Program
H.E.A.R.T.S (Helping Empty Arms Recover Through Sharing)
- For anyone touched by the loss of a baby during pregnancy or any time after birth.
- Support is available for individuals, couples, family members, siblings, friends & co-workers.
- Support is provided to community members & professionals in workshops & presentations.
- Support is free of charge & available at any time, for anyone with needs, or questions.
- Support is accessible in Sherwood Park, Edmonton, Red Deer, by email or by phone.
- Support is non-denominational & respectful of heartfelt family decisions.
- Support is offered by a team of facilitators with appropriate education & training, who are also bereaved parents themselves & understand the unique needs of baby loss families.
- Support Group Meetings (Sharing & Caring); 4th Tuesday of every month, 7pm – 9pm, #44- 48 Brentwood Blvd, Sherwood Park
- Pregnancy After Loss Support Group Meetings (P.A.L.S.)
- Individual & Family Counselling
- Sibling Support for Children & Teens
- Newly Bereaved Family Care Package
- Annual Candlelight Memorial Service (Winter)
- Annual T.E.A.R.S. Weekend Retreat (Summer)
- Interactive Newsletter
- Community Workshops & Presentations
- Scrapbooking, Journaling, Art & Music Therapy, Yoga & Movement Opportunities
For more information or to register, please contact: